Monday, June 8, 2015

Final Questions

1 . I think I could improve on the rule of thirds and placement. I think my strengths are coming up with the ideas and the creativity portion of a photo project. I want to learn more about the complex parts of my camera. I only know the basics and could improve if I understood all the functions.

2. I think I have grown by learning to express myself without trying to follow what is currently popular in the photography world. I've learned to try new things and push myself to do projects that I wouldn't have thought I could achieve on my own.

3. My favorite project was the song lyrics interpretation. We were able to have freedom when picking the lyrics and how we wanted to perceive them. We were able to express our own style and creativity more than some of the other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment